PPC is a big part of growing your business, but not a lot of people know enough about PPC. As a digital marketing agency in the UK, we act as a PPC agency in London and Amersham. We know all there is to know about PPC, and we’ll be able to help you rise to the top using this strategy!
We’ve put together this article to give you a little more understanding of what PPC is and how a PPC agency in Amersham / London can help you. Read on to learn more!
What Is PPC?
Before we get into it’s benefits, it’ll help to explain what PPC actually is. PPC stands for “Pay Per Click” and is an online strategy for advertising where you only have to pay when people actually click on your ad, making it super cost effective and productive for your company.
PPC is sometimes considered a major “go-to” strategy when it comes to online advertising, and it’s great because you don’t have to pay for just displaying your ad, you pay based on interactions and when people actually take actions based on the ad.
It really does seem like a better way to invest your money in advertising, right?
The Different Types Of PPC
There are many networks that let you run PPC ads. Some are more popular than others, but you won’t have to worry about this because when you hire a digital marketing company in Amersham, they’ll be able to take care of all the tiny details related to your PPC ads.
Google AdWords is definitely the most popular out of all these networks and is the most commonly used one, since it lets you run ads on private websites as well as on search results.
Though very popular, Google isn’t the only network that does this! Bing also has a version of PPC that lets you run ads on many search properties and partners. Facebook is also a great network for PPC, and is comparatively less expensive.
PPCs display ads are also a great alternative to your normal, text-based ads that can get pretty boring to look at. You can also run retargeting campaigns with PPC, which is an amazing way to redirect clients who visit your website.
How PPC Works
There are many elements involved in running a PPC ad campaign, here are a few of the main ones:
- The Campaign: This is the most important element. The campaign is set based on a theme. For example, a holiday themed ad campaign.
- Ad Group: This is a group of ads that are set related to your campaign. Say your campaign is holiday themed, you may have one ad group related to gifts, and another related to holiday themed greeting cards.
- Keywords: Keywords are used in relevance to your ad group. This helps google rank your ad depending on relevance.
- Ad Text: Your ad’s text is important as it reaches people on a more human level. Your text may be catchy so people will be tempted to click on it. It’s always best to hire a digital marketing company in Amersham to help you with this, as they are more than equipped to handle all sorts of ad-related text.
- Landing Page: This is where people turn up or “land” when they end up clicking on your ad. This page needs to be relevant to your keywords and also be structured accordingly, to make it easier for your clients to journey through for your benefit.
3 Insightful Articles On PPC
Now that you know the basics of PPC and have a better understanding of how it works and its popular forms, you can dive into more informative articles of ours to learn more!
If you’re someone who loves learning about new trends in the digital marketing world, and handles their own business’s PPC campaigns, you might find this article of ours to be pretty insightful! It’ll dive into the depths of upcoming and popular PPC trends in 2022 so you can keep on-track!
If you want to learn more about PPC content creation, this article of ours will be of help! It’ll help you master the ways of PPC content creation so you can write successful PPC blogs for your website.
Don’t want to handle PPC campaigns on your own? We understand it can be a task. Perhaps this article will help you understand the benefits you get from hiring a digital marketing agency in the UK to help with your PPC campaigns.
See how our agency can drive massive amounts of traffic to your website
Unlock massive amounts of SEO traffic see real results.
Content marketing :
Our team creates epic content that will get shared, get links, and attract traffic
Paid media :
Effective paid strategies with clear ROI.
We hope this article cleared any doubts you may have had about PPC campaigns and was insightful.
If you’re looking for a PPC agency in Amersham / London, look no further! As a digital marketing agency in the UK, we’re well adept at handling all your PPC campaign needs.
Don’t settle for less when you can have the best. Contact us and we’ll tell you how we can make your business Explode into the Digital world!
We hope you enjoy reading this blog
If you need our expertise please book a meeting with us.