If you run a business and are looking to bring it online, WordPress is the best option for you. When it comes to WordPress website building in Amersham, booming your business online is simplified.
This blog will teach you about the many benefits that come with choosing WordPress. If you’re looking for help with your WordPress web design in London, you can contact us and we’ll help set up a plan for you. You just have to pay monthly and reap the benefits that come with hiring professionals!
Now, here’s more about WordPress…
What Is WordPress?
WordPress is a very simple platform that allows you to make your own website. It’s so simple that the majority of the websites you find online were likely made using WordPress. Technically speaking, it is an open-source content management system that comes under GPLv2, so you can modify the software for free. This means you have all the tools you need to easily manage the important factors of your website, like your content and more, without having to know anything about programming.
With WordPress, anyone can build a website. It’s made in such a way to allow accessibility to all, so you don’t have to be a web developer to make a website. Again, though, it’s always best to leave your website design in London to the experts. We know all the ins and outs of WordPress web design in London and will be able to use all the tools to grow your business faster.
What Type of Websites Can You Make on WordPress?
WordPress offers you so many options and themes that you can make pretty much any website that comes to mind. This includes, but is not limited to:
What We Like About WordPress
WordPress comes with many benefits. It is an overall amazing platform when it comes to website design. Some of its main selling points, according to us, are:
– The fact that it’s free
– It is extremely customizable and flexible
– Its website design is very simple and easy to use, for just about anyone
– It has low set-up and maintenance costs
– It is a safe and secure platform
– It’s SEO-oriented
Why Choose WordPress?
Here’s why WordPress is you best bet for web design in London:
- It’s Flexible!: There are many things you can do on WordPress. You can set up small business stores, and even big eCommerce platforms. Whatever you wish to do, WordPress is there for you.
- It’s User-Friendly: WordPress is fairly easy to use and you can set up a website in a matter of minutes. You don’t have to have professional technical expertise (but it helps). You just need to figure out a name for your domain and choose a proper web hosting account.
- There Are Lots of Themes And Plugins: WordPress has many (free) themes to choose from, which give you a wide variety of choice when it comes to function and appearance. Plugins are also available in plenty. These are specific functions that help meet the needs of your website. For example, contact forms, shopping carts, galleries, etc.
- Helps Increase Your Ranking: WordPress is such a popular platform, that there are many websites created using it. Due to their vast number, WordPress websites are regular with their content and tend to have tools and plugins to help schedule optimized content. This is why they tend to rank higher on Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs).Besides these amazing advantages, WordPress also makes mobile-friendly websites, comes with built-in blogs, and has responsive customer service.
Now that you know what sets WordPress website building and web design in London and Amersham apart from the rest, you might be eager to get started. Getting a web design company in London to help you can benefit you greatly.
As a digital marketing agency in the UK, we have all the knowledge and experience you need to grow your business. What’s more? You just have a small amount to pay monthly, to see results for the long-term. So, if you’re ready to Explode into the Digital World, contact us.